Puzzle Night Pack
Puzzle Night Pack product has been discontinued
Alas, it is no more.
Why is this discontinued?
Al Gore, inventor of the Internet, was throwing a rollerskating disco inferno in our warehouse last night and decided to invent pocket-sized Man Crates by cutting into eighths our entire supply of Snack Sensei Crates.I don't believe you
In The Box
- Presidential Puzzlement Abraham Lincoln Puzzle (500 Piece)
- Original Whirley Pop Stovetop Popcorn Popper
- Valley Bloom Gourmet Popcorn
How It Ships
- Orders placed by noon PST will ship out same day
- Choose your delivery date at checkout
Solving puzzles is what America does best. Who else could have discovered how to send actual humans to the moon in a shuttle that was mostly styrofoam? What other nation could’ve seamlessly added two more stars to a flag that already looked pretty cool with 48? America. Heck yeah.
This Abraham Lincoln jigsaw puzzle symbolizes the grit and determination that make America awesome. And even the smartest guy will need that determination to put all 500 pieces together, because Lincoln ain’t no pushover.
No puzzle night is complete without snacks. That’s why we’ve included a presidential pile of popcorn and a rugged popper cast made of high-quality aluminum, the most patriotic of metals.
The Puzzle Night Pack will confound his cranium and satisfy his stomach with stately snacks. Because games without grub are so four score and seven years ago.
- Whirley-Pop has been making their stove-top popcorn popper for over 30 years. It’s safe to say they’ve got more than a kernel of wisdom.This popper’s hardwood handle and patented stirring system ensure his kernels get cooked evenly, but his hands don’t.
- Whirley-Pop’s colorful gourmet popcorn kernels each offer their own unique flavor, combining for a tasty blend of sumptuous snacks.
- This challenging 500 piece Abraham Lincoln jigsaw puzzle will have the whole family busy for four score and seven long night.
Feb 19th 2019
Snow day fulfillment
My awesome wife got me this crate for V-Day. Couldn't have been better timed. The kids and I sat down on a bitter cold day and enjoyed some of the best popcorn we've ever had and assembled #16. Was great to get them off their electronics and share a few hours together.