World Tour Jerky Crate
Oh no! Looks like we're out of stock for World Tour Jerky Crate
You can pick a different option or get notified when it's back in stockNotify Me
In The Box
- Carne Asada Beef Jerky (3 oz)
- Sriracha Style Beef Jerky (3 oz)
- Korean Style BBQ Beef Jerky (3 oz)
- Whiskey Hill Saki-Teri-Yaki (3 oz)
- Whiskey Hill Original Ol' School Hickory (2 oz)
- Smoked Biltong (2.2 oz)
- Smoked Paprika Steak Tapas Beef Jerky (2.75 oz)
- Jamaican Jerk Beef Jerky (2.75 oz)
How It Ships
- Orders placed by noon PST will ship out same day
- Choose your delivery date at checkout
Flavor from Another Motherland
Tongues get bored rather easily. Often stuck in unadventurous mouths, they reluctantly process the same taste-bud-numbing flavors over and over. In fact, it was a tongue that coined the phrase, "variety is the spice of life." Sage advice, indeed.
If you know a jerky lover in need of a break from meaty monotony, it's time to take his tongue on the journey of a lifetime. World Tour Jerky Crate unites the best beef jerky flavors from around the globe. It's like an epicurean Epcot Center with representation from eight nations spanning five continents.
Do him and his tongue a flavor favor with jerky from abroad—and broaden his beefy horizons.
Send Him on a Jerky Journey
- Kick things off with some Asian infusion featuring Sriracha Style from Thailand, Korean BBQ, and Japanese Saki-Teri-Yaki.
- Then, it's down to Latin America for Carne Asada Beef Jerky. Muy delicioso!
- The next leg of the tasty trip will take him through South Africa for some Smoked Biltong Jerky.
- After that, the world jerky tour stops in Spain to try Smoked Paprika Steak Tapas Beef Jerky.
- Finally, it's back to North America for some island-inspired Jamaican Jerk Beef Jerky and Whiskey Hill Original Ol' School Hickory from the good ol' U.S. of A.
Jun 17th 2019
man crate Jerky review
Got one for Father's day and Holy crap was it the best. Make it last and eat slooooow. Thee Best!.
Jun 3rd 2019
This looks amazing!
I haven't tried it yet, but I was checking out all of the products. This one caught my eye. Looks sooooo good!