Leather Bag Making Kit
In The Box
- Oil Tanned Leather (18"x32")
- 2 Leather Straps (1.5"x50")
- 4mm Hole Punch
- 12 Screw Rivets
- 2 Steel D-rings (1.5")
- Steel Strap Slide (1.5")
- Steel Swivel Snaps (1.5")
- Leather Cutting/Punching Board (4"x14")
- Fidlock SNAP bag closure
- Leather Bag Stencil
- Instruction Booklet
How It Ships
- Orders placed by noon PST will ship out same day
- Choose your delivery date at checkout
Hide and Sleek
Ask any biker, cowboy or extra from the movie Grease and they’ll tell you leather’s more than just a fashion choice. It’s protection, it’s a statement, it’s a way of life. It beats back the elements. Leather, like the man who carries it, is uncompromisingly tough. Heck, there’s a reason even cows wear it.
This Leather Bag Making Kit contains the leather, tools and instructions a man needs to make a handsome messenger bag with his bare hands. Because the only thing that might last longer than the finished bag is the memory he made crafting it.
In the Bag
- The messenger bag is perfectly sized to fit a 13” laptop, a blanket roll and a canteen, or 28 bottles of hair pomade. His call.
- The oil tanned leather is first vegetable tanned, then saturated in natural oils for a beautiful finish. See? Even leather gets stronger by eating it’s veggies.
- The Fidlock SNAP closure we’ve chosen combines magnets and mechanics for a stylish bag closure that snaps securely and easily.
Dec 31st 2018
Brown Bag Kit
Really cool gift idea, but there are a couple of issues & once you figure them out this becomes a great project. The magnetic closure is a bit difficult to tighten be very careful of cracking the plastic when tightening. There are not enough screws which means you can't finsh the bag, so to compensate only put one hole in the strap (directions state two holes). We made a call to your very helpful custom support department. Note: I ordered two kits as an after Christmas project. Two really cool bags are complete.