Leather Bag Making Kit
In The Box
- Oil Tanned Leather (18"x32")
- 2 Leather Straps (1.5"x50")
- 4mm Hole Punch
- 12 Screw Rivets
- 2 Steel D-rings (1.5")
- Steel Strap Slide (1.5")
- Steel Swivel Snaps (1.5")
- Leather Cutting/Punching Board (4"x14")
- Fidlock SNAP bag closure
- Leather Bag Stencil
- Instruction Booklet
How It Ships
- Orders placed by noon PST will ship out same day
- Choose your delivery date at checkout
Hide and Sleek
Ask any biker, cowboy or extra from the movie Grease and they’ll tell you leather’s more than just a fashion choice. It’s protection, it’s a statement, it’s a way of life. It beats back the elements. Leather, like the man who carries it, is uncompromisingly tough. Heck, there’s a reason even cows wear it.
This Leather Bag Making Kit contains the leather, tools and instructions a man needs to make a handsome messenger bag with his bare hands. Because the only thing that might last longer than the finished bag is the memory he made crafting it.
In the Bag
- The messenger bag is perfectly sized to fit a 13” laptop, a blanket roll and a canteen, or 28 bottles of hair pomade. His call.
- The oil tanned leather is first vegetable tanned, then saturated in natural oils for a beautiful finish. See? Even leather gets stronger by eating it’s veggies.
- The Fidlock SNAP closure we’ve chosen combines magnets and mechanics for a stylish bag closure that snaps securely and easily.