Lure Making Kit
When will it arrive?
In The Box
- Lure Making Materials Kit:
- Plastisol, 1 pint
- Pumpkin Green Coloring, .5 oz
- Deep Red Coloring, .5 oz
- Silver Glitter, .5 fl oz
- Lure Stink, .5 oz
- Crawdaddy Lure Mold
- Mudbug Lure Mold
- Worm Lure Mold
- 1 Fire-King Measuring Cup
NOTE: Lure Making Kit does not ship in a crate.
How It Ships
- Orders placed by noon PST will ship out same day
- Choose your delivery date at checkout
Some say, “You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar,” to which we’ve always replied, “Why the heck are you wasting your time catchin’ flies when there are fish to be had?” Some people just don’t get it.
The secret to reeling in the real big ones is to have the most alluring lure in the water. Those mass-produced, shelf-stocked lures aren’t catching any fish’s attention, or any fish at all for that matter. If he wants the bite, he’s got to delight.
The Lure Making Kit gives him the gear and guidance to mix and mold tantalizing, one-of-a-kind lures that’ll entice even the most prudent of fish.
Tools for the Tackle:
- In partnership with Lure Craft, Man Crates has commissioned three exclusive injection molds to make delicious fish food shapes: crawdaddy, mudbug, and worm. Tasty!
- The pint of plastisol and individual ounces of coloring, glitter, and scent is everything he’ll need to mix and mold stunning works of aquatic art.
- The Man Crates exclusive Lure Making Guide has step-by-step instructions for designing and deploying the perfect lures. It also has information on how to re-mold the imperfect lures...just in case.
Dec 13th 2019
Lure making kit
It's nice, but you guys have to work on your packaging for the things inside, especially for the dyes and glue. I also expected the package to be stronger. Cute idea, but a bit pricey.
Dec 3rd 2019
I just received the lure kit fir my son for Christmas the products inside look too quality but when I opened the box it was all disheveled and the cardboard pieces to hold items was broken and everything was all over the place, but the worst of it was the awful smell from the box. Is it supposed to smell like that? I’ve ordered many times and just love your products but was disappointed how this one arrived and the smell was just awful and I did not open anything.
Oct 18th 2019
I'm shocked about some of the customer service reviews I've had nothing but a great experience with all of my orders. I've received timely follow-ups to any email inquiries.
Oct 5th 2019
Nice activity for a couple going fishing
Got this for my boyfriend for a three day weekend trip we were going on. It was the first time we went fishing together and it was a nice activity for us to do before we got there.
Jun 23rd 2018
Great Gift for Seasoned Bass Fishermen
My Dad has been bass fishing since he was small. When I was growing up, I remember him taking my nail polishes and modifying his current lures. He would spend hours adding paint or sparkle to his baits to make them more appealing to the fish.
What do you get for the man who already has all the bass fishing gear, brought you up playing “Bass Fishing Barbie”, and who still asks me “What color is this lure?” because he’s color blind? This was a GREAT gift- the bottles of paint are even labeled so I am out of a job. He was ecstatic when he called me on the phone.