Expert Knife Kit - Tactical Tanto
When will it arrive?
In the Box
- Tactical Tanto Blade Kit:
- AUS 8 Blade
- Nickel Bolster and Pins
- Red G10 Liners
- Black and Grey G10 Scales
- Kydex Sheath Kit:
- Kydex Sheath Kit
- Molded Kydex Sides
- Screw Rivets
- Two Part Epoxy
- Blue Black Paracord, 12 ft
- Project Kit Booklet
How It Ships
- Order today and it ships the next business day
- Choose your delivery date at checkout
When will it arrive?
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We think our products are awesome, and we guarantee you will too. If you're unhappy with your purchase or experience for any reason, we'll make it right and give you the kind of service you'll want to high-five us for.
Seriously, just call or text us at (866) 902-7260 or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Martial Arts and Crafts
The Heian period in Japan resulted in tons of incredible art, poetry, and literature. Oh yeah, and also one of the most badass blades in human history—the Tanto, a Japanese short sword used in traditional martial arts.
Paying homage to the tactical, ornate style of this distinctive weapon, the Expert Knife Kit — Tactical Tanto is a must-have for the knife enthusiast looking to level up from beginner build a blade projects.
Summon his inner samurai with the Expert Knife Kit — Tactical Tanto, a classic short sword that’s long on valor.
Knife in Pieces
- With nickel bolsters and pins, red G10 liners, and layered black and gray G10 handle scales, he'll make a handle so striking, he can barely handle it
- He'll whisper "domo arigato" as he gazes upon the razor-sharp, AUS-8 stainless steel, full-tang blade.
- No self-respecting warrior carries a bare blade under his kimono. Precisely why we've included a custom-molded kydex sheath and paracord wrap.
- The extensive assembly guide will serve as his all-knowing sensei in his quest to craft the ultimate tactical tanto.
Feb 9th 2021
This is my second knife kit from ManCrates. I built a folding knife last year; I received the Tactical Tanto this year as a Christmas gift this year.
This one is definitely more challenging to assemble - that's part of the fun!
After I finished the project, I built a custom display stand to tactically showcase this fine item.
Thanks again ManCrates!
Jan 7th 2021
The first one kit I received had a small fault, however after calling the customer service they sent me an entirely new kit, the second time around every thing was perfect down to every detail. This is a great company with great people