Arcade Game Making Kit
When will it arrive?
In The Box
- Laser Cut Wood Pieces
- Hardware Set
- Assorted Screws and Nuts
- Assorted Springs
- Additional Assembly Components
- 10 Metal Balls
- Instruction Manual
How It Ships
- Orders placed by noon PST will ship out same day
- Choose your delivery date at checkout
A Hole New Ball Game
Some families are fueled by competition. Whether it’s weekly board game nights or another cutthroat round of “Who gets the last tater tot?” winning is half the fun.
With this portable, DIY Arcade Game kit, the whole family can build the latest arena for spirited competition. From building the kit together to dominating the scoreboard, it’s family fun from start to finish.
Keep the competitive fire alive, and set a new high score in Family Bonding with the Arcade Game Making Kit.
- We’ve included all the hardware, sandpaper, and laser-cut plywood he’ll need to make his own desktop ball shooting game by himself or with a child.
- Assembling the kit is a low-stress, simple and fun activity for the whole family.
- The game is cleverly designed with a spring launcher to set the ball in motion, because dominating the game requires peak finger fitness!
- A unique scorekeeping mechanism takes the hassle out of competition, so he can keep his head in the game and not on his notepad.
Jun 23rd 2019
Took about 3 hrs to create and has been a blast to play with!
Jun 16th 2019
So....the kids got this for dad for Father's Day. Well, it's Fathers Day and they've been working on it. They are a semi-handy adult, and 13- and 10-year old kids. There has been a lot of frustration. Hoping the finished project is worth the tension. Some of the pieces are not popping out easily, a piece cracked in punching it out, and they have found the instructions sometimes confusing. Still holding out that the finished project redeems itself.