Korean BBQ Crate
Oh no! Looks like Korean BBQ Crate is out of stock
Click below to get notified when it's back in stockNotify Me
In the Box
- We Rub You Original Korean BBQ Marinade (15 oz)
- Cook Korean! A Comic Book with Recipes (Paperback)
- Grillight Set includes:
- Illuminated Tong
- Illuminated Spatula
- 2 GrillMats, (1 Rectangle, 1 Circle)
How It Ships
- Choose your delivery date at checkout
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We think our products are awesome, and we guarantee you will too. If you're unhappy with your purchase or experience for any reason, we'll make it right and give you the kind of service you'll want to high-five us for.
Seriously, just call or text us at (866) 902-7260 or shoot us an email at email@example.com.
Korean BBQ is literally so hot right now. It's the trend of restaurants offering DIY-style grilling to diners who sear meats, veggies, and preferably not any fingers on an in-table grill. They take over the tongs and cook up such signature specialties as bulgogi (thinly sliced marinated beef) or galbi (marinated beef short ribs).
Now, with the Korean BBQ Crate, the trend is magically transported from the restaurants of Koreatown to the backyards of the 'burbs. He'll get the taste, tools, and techniques of Korean BBQ to replicate the experience on his own grill. And since KBBQ is best enjoyed in groups, we recommend inviting friends who can be responsible for setting up the soju bombs.
Inspire him to explore the entertaining art of Korean BBQ—and take the bulgogi by the horns.
Raising the Bar-B-Q:
- He can keep the galbi grilling going til the break of dawn with the Grillight 3-piece grilling set featuring an illuminated spatula and tongs, plus two GrillMats safe up to 600°F.
- For tips, recipes, and chuckles, he can flip through Cooking Korean! Author Robin Ha created this cookbook to read like a comic book, so it's full of flavor with a side of fun.
- Speaking of flavor, we've included a bottle of Original Korean BBQ Marinade. It's made from an old family recipe, so by law, it has to be good.
Dec 9th 2018
Got these as a gift. Gotta love Korean BBQ and these lighted tools make it easy after dark. I love how durable and sturdy the tools are. The lights are real bright too.