Hibachi Grill Crate
When will it arrive?
In the Box
- Hibachi Griddle, 18.5 x 12.68 x 3.78 in
- Stainless Steel Spatula
- Stainless Steel Scraper/Chopper
- Squeeze Bottle, 12 oz
- Stainless Steel Bowl, 1.5 qt
Hibachi Meal Ingredients
- Hibachi Sauce, 9.5 oz
- Soy Sauce, 5 oz
- Jasmine Rice, 2 lbs
How It Ships
- Orders placed by noon PST will ship out same day
- Choose your delivery date at checkout
When will it arrive?
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We think our products are awesome, and we guarantee you will too. If you're unhappy with your purchase or experience for any reason, we'll make it right and give you the kind of service you'll want to high-five us for.
Seriously, just call or text us at (866) 902-7260 or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Spectacle of Sizzle
They twirl their spatulas in a magnificent blur of steam and steel. They grill meat like magicians, summoning flames and flavor with the squirt of a bottle. They are part chefs, part showmen, masters of the hibachi grill. And now, he can join their ranks.
With this stainless steel hibachi grill, spatula, scraper, and mixing bowl he can grill up tasty teriyaki like a seasoned pro. Two tasty sauces, a squeeze bottle, and a bag of Jasmine rice put the finishing touches on this collection…and also his dinner.
Bring the excitement of the Hibachi experience to his backyard with the Hibachi Grill Crate!
- Made of heavy-duty stainless steel, this griddle is tough enough to last a lifetime. With a grease reservoir to reduce flare ups and a useful rear edge for easy flipping, Hibachi grilling has never been easier!
- No Hibachi grill is complete without the proper accessories! A stainless steel spatula, scraper, and mixing bowl will provide all the support he’ll need to tame the tastiest teriyaki.
- Composed of high quality ingredients like Japanese sake, freshly roasted onion and mirin, this Hibachi sauce by TonTon is perfect for beef, ribs and chicken!
- Kikkoman is the only soy sauce he’ll ever need. Traditionally made with quality ingredients, it’s the backbone of Japanese cooking.
- Grown on a small family farm in Cambodia, this Organic White Jasmine Rice has a soft, sticky texture and cooks in even less time than it takes to eat it.