Steaks On A Plate Crate
Oh no! Looks like Steaks on a Plate Crate is out of stock
Click below to get notified when it's back in stockNotify Me
In The Box
- Jacobsen Salt Co., Tellecherry Peppercorn in Grinder, 2.1 oz
- Jacobsen Salt Co., Steak Seasoning Salt, 5.6 oz
- 6 Steak Knives with Rosewood Handles
- Steak Station Digital Thermometer
- 4 Stainless Steel Potato People
How It Ships
- Orders placed by noon PST will ship out same day
- Choose your delivery date at checkout
Shhh...Do You Hear That?
It’s the sound of several sizzling sssteaksss on the grill. For the avid barbecuer, guiding each perfectly charred Grade-A cut from grate to plate isn't just your typical meal preparation. It's a nonstop thrill ride from the moment the burners flare.
The Steaks on a Plate Crate will enhance his culinary craftsmanship, whether he's harnessing the heat at the grill or in the dining room on the edge of his seat. From digital meat thermometers to a steak knife set that's literally cutting edge, he'll be well-equipped to expertly gauge doneness and precisely slice his seasoned sirloin.
Once aboard this flight of flavor, he’ll never get tired of these supperloving steaks on these supperloving plates.
Elevating the Steaks
- When we handpicked cutlery, only the set of six forged stainless steel Curtis Lloyd steak knives made the cut. They give diners a nice, clean slice with no tearing.
- He’ll corral up to four pesky strips at once with the Charcoal Companion Steak Station, which has a digital display to ensure perfect meat preparation.
- The Classic Steak Seasoning and Tellicherry Peppercorn from Portland's Jacobsen Salt will give his filets and T-bones a quick strike of savoriness.
- The set of four tater-tilting Potato People will have his back to help save potatoes from scorchy peril. Stainless steel and dishwasher safe, these stands help cook his spuds without searing the skin.
Dec 5th 2018
Steaks 🥩 on a Plate Crate
I ordered it for my husband for our 19th wedding anniversary!! It came today, and he had to be across town in 15 minutes but, when he went to get in his car he met the Fed~Ex guy, and he carried it in and said I’ve gotta go! I said well, Happy Anniversary and that’s your gift. He read on the outer box 📦 “Man Crate” what is it he asked? You can find out when you get back but, he turned around, sat down preceding to open the box! Then he saw the crate with the crow bar, and sat down to see what the thing was! He looked like a child at Christmas but, it was only December 4th. He looked at everything in the crate before he left, and he said “I Love It” That was enough anniversary gift for me 👩🏼🥰😉. Thank You
Jul 22nd 2018
I bought this for my dad for Father's Day. He absolutely loves it. He still calls to tell me how much he's enjoyed it!