Wine Country Picnic Pack
When will it arrive?
In The Box
- Waxed Canvas Adventure Wine Tote
- 2 Stemless Acrylic Wine Glasses
- 1 Wine Bottle Stopper
- 1 Folding Corkscrew
- 1 Cutting Board with Extendable Legs
- Wine Pocket Wine Journal
- 5 Wine Stain Removal Towelettes
How It Ships
- Orders placed by noon PST will ship out same day
- Choose your delivery date at checkout
All Picnic, No Panic
Along a rustic vineyard road lies the idyllic picnic spot. The sun is dipping behind the ridge. A warm breeze brushes through the leaves. The blanket is laid out with a spread of local wines and artisan cheeses. The stage is set for a romant–WLAHHH...ANTS!
If there's one thing wine-country ants love more than a picnic, it's a loosely organized picnic. Flimsy paper plates. Spillable Solo cups. Leftovers hanging out of grocery bags. "Hey, colony… the line forms here!"
That's precisely why we created the Wine Country Picnic Pack. It has what picnickers need to sip in serenity, while avoiding uninvited centimeter-sized guests.
Pack It Up, Pack It In
- The insulated double wine tote converts to a backpack to free his hands for plucking grapes right off the vine.
- Like a fine wine, the portable acacia table has legs, literally elevating the cheese-nibbling experience.
- With the two stemless acrylic wine glasses, it's safety first and refinement a close second.
- The Wine Pocket wine journal lets him jot down tasting notes at wineries, that elusive ending to his screenplay, and the coordinates of hidden treasure.
Dec 2nd 2018
A manly picnic basket.
Let me start with the bag. It's a high quality bag slash backpack. The color of the bag is a muted desert mountain green. The texture of the bag looks suede-like but is far more durable. The leather straps and closures are of nice quality. There is a low side pocket that is insulated, long, and rectangular for a wine bottle.
The cork screw and cork are nice quality and small enough to fit well. The board is also well beyond the quality I expected. Some cheese, salami, and sesame seed crackers and we were the most well appropriated guests at the paint and wine night.
Jun 9th 2018
Perfect Gift for the Wine Drinker!
This makes such a lovely gift! The bag is high quality, which I expected, but it is also a cooler and converts to a backpack if you prefer! I was really impressed by both of those features! I also loved that all of the contents matched. The board is a sturdy quality and matches the details on the cork screw and bottle stopper. I personally prefer stemless glasses so this was a score for me as well! All I need now is the wine and a blanket!
Jun 7th 2018
I didn't realize the bag was ALSO a wine bottle carrier/insulated cooler. Awesome touch to this pack. The acrylic glasses seem very sturdy! Can't wait to put this bad boy to use at our local park!
Jun 7th 2018
Great gift for wine lovers!
The wine tote is really nice quality, and the insulated dividers come out so you could really fit anything in the tote. Also great that it converts to a backpack in case it's a bit of a walk to your picnic spot. The cutting board is so nice we may end up using it at home, not just on picnics!