In the Box
- Sandwich Maker
- Cranberry Relish with Grand Marnier, 11 oz
- Bacon Aioli Garnishing Squeeze, 7.75 oz
- Soup Maker
- Enchilada Soup Mix
- Chicken Noodle Soup Mix
- Dish Maker
- ThaiFusions Panang Curry Sauce ,13 oz
How It Ships
- Order today and it ships the next business day
- Choose your delivery date at checkout
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We think our products are awesome, and we guarantee you will too. If you're unhappy with your purchase or experience for any reason, we'll make it right and give you the kind of service you'll want to high-five us for.
Seriously, just call or text us at (866) 902-7260 or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Better Cluck Next Time
Thanksgiving is the undisputed king of holidays. What guy doesn’t enjoy wearing sweatpants, eating meat, and watching football? But when the next day rolls around and the leftovers are just as tasteless as our sweatpants, it can be a bit of a letdown. Until now.
The Turkey Transformed Crate is packed with all the spices, sauces and seasonings he’ll need to transform those lackluster leftovers into a second-day smorgasbord of gourmet grub. And a third… and maybe a fourth, depending on how good Grandpa’s potato salad was this year.
Thanksgiving dinner will pass, but it’s meals are sure to last with the Turkey Transformed Crate.
Turkey Talking Points:
- This Bacon Aioli Squeeze is the perfect upgrade for any turkey sandwich. It also makes a fantastic dipping sauce for pork loins, roasted chicken or French fries...or the pieces of turkey that fell out of the sandwich.
- Promising to transform his leftover sandwich into a flavorful, cranberry explosion, this Cranberry Relish is vegan, gluten free, and dairy free. Fortunately, we can’t say the same thing about the turkey.
- Need a break from sandwiches? He’ll love these extra-tasty, perfectly-seasoned Chicken and Enchilada Soup Mixes.
- The Panang Curry Sauce is deliciously different. Boasting Thai heat and a robust, savory-sweet taste, this sauce is perfect for those that like to keep things spicy.