Dashing 'Stache Mini Crate
In The Box
- The Twister Wax, 1 oz
- Kent Mustache Comb
- Mustache Scissors
- The Moustache Grower's Guide Book
- Earl Grey Lip Balm
How It Ships
- Orders placed by noon PST will ship out same day
- Choose your delivery date at checkout
Mastery of Moustachery
Throughout history, a man's upper lip has served as the canvas for creativity. It all began with Roman abstract sculptor Groomius Waximus, who turned heads in the agora with the world's first handlebar moustache. And handlebars hadn’t even been invented yet.
Let's fast forward a couple millennia to the art of grooming a must-admire moustache in the modern world. The Dashing 'Stache Mini Crate brings the goods to cut, curl, and comb even the most prickly bristles into his distinct style—whether he's drawing inspiration from moustachioed masters like Magnum P.I., Yosemite Sam, or an industrial push broom.
Moustachioed. Moustachioed. That's really fun to say.
Tools of the Trim
- He'll snip it into shape with the Tweezerman stainless steel moustache scissors. Go ahead, try to stain 'em.
- He'll be bringin' waxy back with The Twister all-natural moustache wax from Brothers Artisan Oil.
- When disheveled just won't do, the Kent folding beard & moustache comb straightens things right up. Then, it swiftly folds away and takes none of the credit.
- He probably doesn't have the skilled hand of an old-school barber. The Moustache Grower's Guide will teach him a thing or 20 and have him shouting "NEXT!" as he finishes up.