Winemaking Kit is temporarily unavailable
In The Box
- Make Your Own Wine Kit Includes:
- A Guide to Making Wine
- Racking Cane
- Rubber Stopper
- Transfer Tubing
- Tubing Clamp
- Cabernet Sauvignon Juice with Yeast, Oak and Additives
- 5 Zork Bottle Closures
How It Ships
- Orders placed by noon PST will ship out same day
- Choose your delivery date at checkout
Make Wine All the Time
Confession #1: We were wrong about wine. Turns out, it’s not just “a waste of perfectly adequate whiskey barrels.” It’s actually pretty good.
Confession #2: We don’t know how to explain that drinking it makes us feel like sophisticated grown-ups and giggly schoolkids at the exact same time, so we just use words like “opulent” and “austere” and hope nobody asks any follow-up questions.
Confession #3: The only reason we’re confessing all this publicly is because we’re a little loose-lipped from drinking wine all day. See Confession #1.
Confession #4: We learned firsthand that there’s a lot more to making your own wine than just stomping on grapes and not cleaning up the mess for a month. Who knew? Well, the genius fermenters at Craft A Brew know, and that’s why we’re trusting them to supply the expert equipment and education for making deep, full-bodied, small batch wine at home.
- This glass carboy makes one gallon of wine at a time. That’s approximately five 750 mL bottles, which can last over two weeks of dinners or two episodes of The Bachelor.
- The kit features vineyard-pressed cabernet sauvignon juice with yeast, oak, and select additives. It’ll smell like his kitchen moved to Napa Valley.
- The included Guide to Making Wine is easy to follow, even if he’s spent the day making wine disappear.
Jun 15th 2018
FANTASTIC FATHER'S DAY GIFT!
Sent it for Father's day to a dad that is VERY hard to please. When he called to thank me he sounded like a gitty school boy who couldn't wait to get this project started. He always loves drinking LOTS of wine...now he can't wait to try to make it. Guess we will find out in 2 weeks how it taste...fingers crossed.
Jun 13th 2018
I expected this gift to come in a crate! That’s half of the fun of ordering from Man Crates. Read the entire description. Very deceiving!