Ramen Making Crate
When will it arrive?
In the Box
- Ramen Tools:
- 2 Melamine Noodle Bowls, 7.6" dia (holds 40 fl oz)
- 2 Melamine Renge Ramen Spoon, 6.75" Length
- 2 Pairs of Black Tipped Chopsticks
- Recipe Cards Included
- Ramen Ingredients:
- Organic Ramen Pack Miso, 4.1 oz
- Organic Ramen Pack Shoyu, 3.8 oz
- Chili Oil, 1.22 oz
- Chile Pepper, 15 g
- Roasted Seaweed Nori Sheets, 0.56 oz
How It Ships
- Orders placed by noon PST will ship out same day
- Choose your delivery date at checkout
When will it arrive?
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We think our products are awesome, and we guarantee you will too. If you're unhappy with your purchase or experience for any reason, we'll make it right and give you the kind of service you'll want to high-five us for.
Seriously, just call or text us at (866) 902-7260 or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forever and Ever, Ramen.
If your definition of ramen involves a styrofoam cup and styrofoam-looking noodles, you’re right to look down on it. Real ramen is a steaming bowl of gourmet noodles and toppings. We hope everyone has a chance to look down on a bowl of real ramen as the smell of perfectly balanced broth rises up.
We’ve included all the ramen, oils, and spices he’ll need to transform his meal into the ultimate noodle nourishment. Featuring two melamine ramen bowls, spoons, and pairs of classically designed chopsticks, the Ramen Making Crate will teach him to make authentic, appetizing ramen.
Give him the Ramen Making Crate and show him how deep the ramen bowl truly goes.
- The durable and lightweight melamine serving bowl is perfect for savoring ramen, soba, and udon, as well as salads and soups! Plus, the black is very slimming.
- Painted on both ends, these Hashi chopsticks are lightly lacquered for an authentic, timeless Japanese look.
- Organic and vegan, these non-fried, miso and shoyu flavored noodles are made with concentrated broth ensuring a bold, savory flavor.
- Paper-thin nori, or roasted seaweed, adds a salty, complex flavor to his favorite ramen. Who says he doesn’t eat his veggies?