Christmas Cocktail Crate
Christmas Cocktail Crate product has been discontinued
Alas, it is no more.
Why is this discontinued?
Al Gore, inventor of the Internet, was throwing a rollerskating disco inferno in our warehouse last night and decided to invent pocket-sized Man Crates by cutting into eighths our entire supply of Snack Sensei Crates.I don't believe you
In The Box
- 2 National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation Griswold Moose Molded Acrylic Shot glasses
- 2 White Birch Coaster Ornament
- Eggnog Creme Mix (8 oz)
- 2 Dark Chocolate Stout Truffles
How It Ships
- Orders placed by noon PST will ship out same day
- Choose your delivery date at checkout
Maybe he enjoys raising a glass to ring in the holidays. Or perhaps it's actually a way to dull the not-so-dulcet tones of Aunt Louise's constant caroling. Either way, he's going to want to be stocked up for the upcoming Christmas season.
The Christmas Cocktail Crate is a one-of-a-kind gift with all kinds of drink-related fun. The Wally World souvenir moose shot glasses set the tone for good times, and the eggnog crème gourmet drink mix is just what he needs to whip up crowd-pleasing Yuletide cocktails. There are even stout-infused chocolate truffles that he can use
to bribe share with Santa.
This year, let him pop the lid off the festivities and enjoy his favorite spirits while getting into the holiday spirit.
Noggy or Nice:
- He'll get the Christmas Vacation moose shot glass set, a miniature version of the mugs Clark and Cousin Eddie drank out of in the film. Antlers up!
- Forget those questionable cartons of eggnog from the grocery store. The eggnog crème gourmet drink mix from Java Frost will let him serve up many a warm or cold cup of holiday cheer.
- The birch ornaments have "Hap-Hap-Happiest Christmas 2018" burned into the wood to commemorate Clark's riotous rant. They can be hung on the tree or slipped under any drink to serve as cozy coasters. It's good to have options.
- The dark chocolate stout truffles are sure to satisfy his sweet tooth, unlike Aunt Louise's fruit cake.
Jan 11th 2019
this is a great gift, the eggnog tastes great. it's a bit over priced but I know that these glasses are extremely expensive so overall very satisfied
Dec 26th 2018
Usually am very satisfied with ManCrates that I have ordered in the past, however, this one was highly disappointing!!
and way OVERPRICED for what we got. More like 39.99 then 69.99