Duck Call Making Kit
When will it arrive?
In The Box
- 2 Walnut Carving Blocks with drilled Barrel
- 2 Reeds
- Opinel Knife
- Lin Speed Oil Wood Finish
- 2 ten feet strands of Nylon Paracord (550 lb)
How It Ships
- Orders placed by noon PST will ship out same day
- Choose your delivery date at checkout
Finding His Calling
Ask anyone other than Elmer Fudd and you'll hear that shouting "heeewww, ducky, ducky" while staring down the barrel of a shotgun is not a successful duck-hunting strategy. To effectively entice ducks, you have to speak their language.
Every duck hunter worth his weight in pâté knows that carrying a duck call is a must. But blow into a run-of-the-mill, store-bought model? No, thank you. The Duck Call Making Kit comes with all the pieces to help him build his very own whittled-down version.
He'll take pride every time he empties his own two lungs to use the duck call he made with his own two hands.
- The two walnut carving blocks each have a barrel pre-drilled, so he can put his all into shaping each call.
- The Opinel No. 7 Stainless Steel Folding Knife will help him whittle those blocks into perfectly carved duck calls. Not even his favorite pair of gloves will fit his fingers so well.
- He can place one or two reeds into the barrel with precision using the included cork wedge. Because, you know, ducks aren't falling for just any old hooting and tooting.
- There's also two 10-foot strands of nylon paracord for him to fashion a lanyard. So when the game is afoot, his duck call will be right around his a-neck.