Cast Iron Cooking Crate
When will it arrive?
In the Box
- 3-in-1 Cast Iron Skillet Set
- Cast Iron Deep Dish Skillet, 3 qt
- Cast Iron Skillet, 9.5 in
- Montana Creekside Classic Chili Mix, 6.25 oz
- Cornbread Mix, 1 lb
- Organic Durum Semolina Rigatoni, 16 oz
- Organic Tomato and Italian Olive Sauce, 18.7 oz
How It Ships
- Order today and it ships the next business day
- Choose your delivery date at checkout
When will it arrive?
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We think our products are awesome, and we guarantee you will too. If you're unhappy with your purchase or experience for any reason, we'll make it right and give you the kind of service you'll want to high-five us for.
Seriously, just call or text us at (866) 902-7260 or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Five Star Flavor
If there’s one thing we love about cooking with cast iron, it’s how evenly the heat gets distributed. And also, that we can move it between the oven and stove top, no problem. Oh ya, also that it’s naturally non-sticky. And then there’s the seasoning that—ok, turns out we love a lot of things about cooking with cast iron.
This clever combination of cast-iron skillets merge seamlessly to form one unstoppable, super-skillet: The Dutch Oven. Whether he’s whipping up chili and cornbread or a healthy helping of pasta, the Cast Iron Cooking Crate boasts all the ingredients, spices, and seasonings he’ll need to prepare the perfect meal.
Take his kitchen game to the next level, then season it to perfection, with the Cast Iron Cooking Crate.
- When not assembled into its final form, the pieces of this Dutch Oven set serve as a perfect deep-skillet and griddle.
- These classic chili and cornbread kits combine to create a no-compromise, nostalgic meal, just like mom used to make.
- Need some inspiration? The included original recipes will have him sizzling up supremely-seasoned, delicious dinners in no time flat. Okay, maybe a little time flat.
Jan 24th 2021
Got this as a Christmas gift 🎁 . Didn't know what the heck it was, & how heavy, couldn't wait to use the prybar to tear apart the "Man Crate" ! Well that was exciting for me and the family to watch. Very nice gift !! I think I made the dinner the first week i got it.. Thank you!!
Jan 11th 2021
These times call for comfort food!
Gave this to my hubby for Christmas. The cast iron skillets are great! Both of our grandparents had them. Had fun sharing memories, and have definitely used them constantly! Oh, and it was soooo much fun watching him trying to open the wooden crate. Ha ha! Wish I would have had a video!
Jan 4th 2021
Gave the Cast Iron Cooking Crate to College Grandson, he had Corn Bread baked in the top skillet the day after Christmas.
Waiting on our new Naval Officer to arrive and open his ...
Thinking of Ordering for youngest Sons B'day
Dec 27th 2020
Bought this for my dad for Christmas. Though it was an Olympic event to get the box open, he likes it. I'm typing this 2 days after Christmas and he is currently seasoning the cast iron in his oven. They will be added to his collection of cast iron items and be well used.