In the Box
- French Stripe Apron in Raven (33" x 30") equipped with Fidlock SNAP Technology
- Matte Black 3-Piece Grilling Tool Set
- Spatula (17.5” length)
- Tongs (15.8” length)
- Basting Brush (17.0" length)
- Digital Thermometer
- Absorbent 100% Cotton Towel (30" x 20") *Style/color may vary
How It Ships
- Order today and it ships the next business day
- Choose your delivery date at checkout
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
We think our products are awesome, and we guarantee you will too. If you're unhappy with your purchase or experience for any reason, we'll make it right and give you the kind of service you'll want to high-five us for.
Seriously, just call or text us at (866) 902-7260 or shoot us an email at email@example.com.
Knight in Dining Armor
As the knights of the Middle Ages knew, a breastplate is worn both for protection and pride of the name it bears. And while the flames of the grill in no way compare to the heat of battle, no griller should embark on his quest for the perfect barbecue without the proper armor.
Made of high quality, cotton canvas, the Ultimate BBQ Apron comes with a complete armory of cookout essentials. Equipped with quick-release clips for his spatula, grill tongs, and meat thermometer, no neighboring griller will be his equal.
Pronounce him Paladin of the Picnic, and seal his name into the history books with the Ultimate BBQ Apron Crate.
- Each of his grilling tools are equipped with Fidlock SNAP technology, to make sure they’re accessible at a moment's notice. Because the flames wait for no man.
Aug 24th 2020
LOVED opening up this crate!
Opening this crate was a chore!! But that's what made it so much fun. The apron and hand towel are great quality, but the spatula and tongs, well, they a little to be desired. After one use, the spatula is completely scratched up, and the magnetic attachment to hang from the apron has broken off. A great gift, but not for this price. Frankly, the crate is what made this gift for me! It was fun to open nevertheless. :)
Man Crates Response: Hey there Karen, sorry to hear that you were disappointed in your gift (even just a little bit)! Give us a buzz at 866-902-7260 and we'd be happy to help make this right!