Storied Spy Cocktail Crate
Storied Spy Cocktail Crate product has been discontinued
Alas, it is no more.
Why is this discontinued?
Al Gore, inventor of the Internet, was throwing a rollerskating disco inferno in our warehouse last night and decided to invent pocket-sized Man Crates by cutting into eighths our entire supply of Snack Sensei Crates.I don't believe you
In The Box
- Jack Rudy Cocktail Co. Vermouth Brined Olives, 16 oz
- Casino Royale by Ian Flemming, Paperback
- 2 Raye Stemless Martini Glasses, 7.5 oz Each
- Stainless Cocktail Barware Set Includes:
- Gentlemen's Hardware Credit Card Tool
How It Ships
- Orders placed by noon PST will ship out same day
- Choose your delivery date at checkout
Shaken, Not Stirred
Despite his childhood dreams, the truth is he’ll probably never be James Bond. And maybe that’s for the best. A guy who loses his keys as often as he does can’t be trusted with bomb-detonating cufflinks. And who wants to ruin their nicest and only suit crawling through those dusty casino air ducts?
The Storied Spy Cocktail Crate lets him kick his up feet, crack open a book, and cut straight to the action. With a martini in hand, of course. Shaken, not stirred.
- The cocktail shaker set comes complete with a double jigger and two liquor pourers, perfect for sneaking an odorless poison into the glass of a double-crossing, foreign diplomat.
- These vermouth-brined olives have been raised since birth by the Jack Rudy Cocktail Company to provide the finishing touch on a dirty martini.
- Ian Fleming’s Casino Royale is frequently touted as the first truly great spy novel. By us.
- The credit card-sized multi-tool is perfect for disarming bombs, disassembling Ikea furniture, or measuring items up to 3” in length. Just like one Q would make.
Feb 28th 2019
My boyfriend loved all of it! He kinda cheated though by opening it from the bottom haha it took him two seconds to get into it.
Feb 7th 2019
Received it today and absolutely loved it. My husband was thrilled.