Classic Cocktail Tool Crate
Oh no! Looks like Classic Cocktail Tool Crate is out of stock
Click below to get notified when it's back in stockNotify Me
In The Box
- Personalized Cocktail Tool Set Holder, 11" h x 16" l x 7" w
- Stainless Steel Cocktail Tool Set, 5 Piece
- Shaker, 8.5" dia x 11" h, 17 oz
- Jigger, 5.25" dia x 9" h, 1 oz
- 2-in-1 Spoon & Muddler, 3" w x 18.5" l
- Strainer, 3.25" w x 7.5" l
- Citrus Zester & Channel Knife, 1" w x 6.5" l
- 12 Man Crates Exclusive Coasters with Recipes
How It Ships
- Choose your delivery date at checkout
A Cocktail As Old As Time
What makes a cocktail a classic? Taste matters, and a Bond movie cameo wouldn’t hurt, but the true classics have a personality of their own. And for that, he’ll need personalized cocktail tools.
Complete with a stainless steel, five-piece cocktail set and a dozen trendy recipe coasters, the Classic Cocktail Tool Crate will have him well equipped to concoct any classic cocktail from a tasty Tom Collins to the original Old Fashioned.
And when not in use, the personalized wooden cocktail tray fashionably displays his new one-of-a-kind collection set.
Take him from common cocktailer to mixology maestro with the Classic Cocktail Tool Crate.
Shaken and/or Stirred:
- All 12 coasters are printed with a classic cocktail recipe, as well as a tasty, modern variation to keep things fresh.
- This high-quality cocktail tool set contains a shaker, jigger, and a spoon that doubles as a muddler, so he’ll be well-equipped to whip-up classics on a whim.
- He’ll garnish cocktails with ease with the Zesty Citrus Zester and Channel Knife. It perfectly zests oranges, limes, and lemons, and makes short work of exotic garnishes like chocolate and nutmeg.
Jun 20th 2020
Cocktail Tool Crate
My husband loved his gift. The only thing I wish would be available is an apostrophe on the personalization. The image shows “Robert’s” but when you try and add “ ‘s “ the site says they’re unable to include special characters. You should try and fix that in the future. Minor detail, but still.