He'll be ready for anything
You’re in your single-engine prop plane ten thousand feet over untamed wilderness, miles from civilization, when the engine sputters, coughs, and dies. “Mayday, mayday, mayday!” You manage to crash land your bird in a field. You’re bruised and sore, but alive. For now. The sun will be down soon. You have to act fast. You reach into the back of the cockpit, pull out your Outdoor Survival Man Crate, and make a promise to yourself to make it home, no matter what.
Man Crates has you covered. We've packed our Outdoor Survival crate with stuff to keep your heart beating and your legs kicking. We've got some bare essentials like Gatorade and trail mix to make sure you don't starve the very first night. After that, you'll have to use your survival kit to, well... survive. You've got a knife, a waterproof firestarting flint and matches, snares to catch wild game and more. We've also given you a survival wrist strap made by army vets from 550 tactical cord. Useful for everything from keeping your food out of the jaws of a hungry bear, to creating a splint, to suspending yourself off a cliff. Unravel your wrist strap and you'll have over 10 feet of this literal lifeline.
Authentic Man Crate. Break it apart and use it for shelter/fire. Or turn it upside down and use it as a trap for small game. So many ways to use this versatile little crate.
- Gerber Bear Grylls Survival kit
- Waterproof storage bag
- Gerber Mini-Paraframe Knife
- Emergency Whistle
- Fire Starter & Waterproof Matches
- Snare wire
- Emergency cord
- Fire Tinder
- Authentic FM21-76 Army Survival Field Manual. Read it. Memorize. Use for fire starting/signaling.
- Emergency Survival Blanket. Super compact way to retain 90% of your body heat. Extremely useful unless you get lost in Arizona in the summer. Then use as shade.
- Survival Wrist Strap with 10+ feet of 550 cord.
- Emergency Glow Sticks. Great for battery-free, reliable lighting or having a one-man rave. Your call.
- Meal Bars
- Granola Bars
- High-Energy Trail Mix
- Justin's Nut Butter
- In a sealed wooden crate with a laser-etched crowbar, without bows, ribbons or fluff.
Weekend Warrior Outdoors