Mr. Fix-It Tool Crate
When will it arrive?
In The Box
- Framework Mini Multi Tool
- Universal Socket Wrench & Screwdriver
- CSI Flashlight
- Gorilla Crystal Clear Tape, 1.88” x 9 yds
- Magnogrip Wristband
How It Ships
- Orders placed by noon PST will ship out same day
- Choose your delivery date at checkout
International Man of Mastery
The truth is, he’s not James Bond. If he can’t keep track of his car keys, he probably shouldn’t be trusted with bomb-detonating cufflinks. But when it comes to nailing repairs around the house, fancy high-tech gadgetry may be just what he needs.
Armed with a magnetic wrist band, an impossibly-useful multi tool, an interchangeable socket wrench/screwdriver, and a high-tech CSI flashlight, he’ll be well equipped to topple even the most diabolical home repairs.
And if all else fails, there’s a roll of Gorilla Tape to handle sticky situations…or to make certain situations stickier.
Gear him up with enough gadgets and gizmos to make home repairs a breeze with the Mr. Fix-It Tool Crate.
- The Framework Mini Multi Tool is a cleverly constructed, open-frame tool for his pocket or key ring. It’s 11 tools in 1, ensuring he’ll be equipped to handle even the stickiest of situations.
- A Universal Socket Wrench and Screwdriver carries seven screwdriver bits, and five sockets snugly in its handle. The head tilts a full 180 degrees, making it perfect for accessing those hard to reach places. You know, like casino air vents…or behind the washing machine.
- Boasting a whopping 250 lumens, a red laser, and a powerful magnetic base, the CSI Flashlight is the do-it-all light most men only dream of.
- He’ll never lose a screw, boltm or tool again with the lightweight and breathable MagnoGrip Magnetic Wristband. Plus, it’s a magnet, so it’s naturally attractive.
May 28th 2020
Good products but not durable.
I ordered the Mr. Fix it crate for my fiancé. Added the diabolical duct tape thinking it would make it harder for him to open. And a fun experience to get to the inside. He had the duct tape off in less then 1second. As for the crate. He popped the top open like it was nothing. He didn’t even need the crowbar. I got to looking at the glue that held the top on and it was just hot glue. No wonder it was so easy.
When I first started looking into man crate and watching the videos of people un boxing their gifts, they had a hard time and it was quite amusing. Letting the anticipation build to the surprise. But in our case I was very let down.