Golf and Go Caddy Pack
Golf and Go Caddy Pack product has been discontinued
Alas, it is no more.
Why is this discontinued?
Al Gore, inventor of the Internet, was throwing a rollerskating disco inferno in our warehouse last night and decided to invent pocket-sized Man Crates by cutting into eighths our entire supply of Snack Sensei Crates.I don't believe you
In The Box
Our Lasers Take Time
This personalized item requires 1 day of processing time.
- Golf Organizer
- 15 Personalized Golf Balls
- 6 Club Holder
How It Ships
- Choose your delivery date at checkout
In Case Of Golf Emergency
Responsible motorists are ready for anything. With a trunk full of emergency kits, they're equipped to handle any traffic predicament, from minor injuries and flat tires to the sudden itch to hit the links. Last time we checked, monogrammed golf balls weren't a part of any roadside assistance coverage.
We respect the guy who can drive right past one of those sky-high driving range nets without giving into the nagging urge to knock a bucket of balls into next week. For everyone else, there's the Golf and Go Caddy Pack. Like a real golf caddy, it'll make carrying his golf gear much easier. Unlike a real golf caddy, he can conveniently shove it in the trunk between outings.
Whether he's heading to the executive course for a 9-hole "sales meeting" or spontaneously longing to work on his short game, he'll be fully prepared to golf and go. Crisis averted.
No Junk in This Trunk
- He’ll put it in "P" and arrive at the tee in no time flat with the polycanvas golf trunk organizer by Picnic at Ascot. Compact yet spacious, there’s a large, ventilated compartment for his spikes, tee holders, a slim zip pocket for valuables, and other storage sections.
- The six-club silo carrier by Rival and Revel lets him tote his go-to clubs with no trouble. Golf bags are really just hazards with shoulder straps.
- With 15 personalized Callaway Warbird 2.0 golf balls, there won't be any confusion as to whose ball is so close to the pin.