Watch Making Kit
When will it arrive?
In The Box
- Seagull TY2806 Movement
- Screwdriver Tool
- Brass Movement Holder
- White Dial and Hand Set
- Blue Dial and Hand Set
- Hand setting tool
- Exibition Case Back with O-ring
- Crown/Stem Combo
- Case Back Tool
- Watch Case with Crystal
- 2 Strap Springbars
- Blue Leather Strap
- Brown Leather Strap
- Hole Punch
- Screw Rivet
- Man Crates Watch Making Guide
How It Ships
- Orders placed by noon PST will ship out same day
- Choose your delivery date at checkout
A Matter of Time
Time is a fickle thing. It supposedly flies when you’re having fun, but crawls during the last few hours of the work day? What, did it lose its wings or something? And our new-agey friends keep telling us time’s “just a construct, man” but when we explain that to the driver of the morning bus we almost missed, he laughed in our faces.
If only there was a way to measure time, conveniently and accurately, with some sort of instrument dial on our wrist. Just kidding, everyone knows about watches. But did you know that making one doesn’t require knowledge about nano-sized gears, cogs, or even quantum mechanics?
Now any man can build a handsome watch with just some concentration, a little elbow grease, and our new Watch Making Kit. With a project this unique, even the busiest man will happily make the time to...make the time. Or at least measure it.
- The movement of this watch is self-winding. That means he’ll keep his watch in time just by wearing it. Unfortunately, this technology hasn’t yet reached TV remotes.
- We’ve included two different sets of dials, hands, and straps so he can build a watch that perfectly suits his suits.
- The finished watch will be water-resistant up to 50 meters, so he won’t even have to remove it in the shower. Of course, the smell might indicate otherwise.
Jun 27th 2019
Fathers Day gift.
This is one of the best gifts I have received. I had so much fun assembling the watch. My wife knows I like tinkering and making things work and thought this would make a good gift. She was right!
May 24th 2019
Challenging But Awesome!
This kit is fantastic! Wish it came in a crate you needed a crowbar to access but what can you do? Instructions are detailed and easy to follow, but prepare yourself as there are several time consuming and potentially frustrating steps to building your new watch. This kit definitely requires a steady hand and a gentle touch. That being said, I loved (almost) every minute of building my watch and have a great looking high quality time piece as a result. Well done Man Crates (again)!