Skee-Ball Making Kit
When will it arrive?
In The Box
- Laser Cut Wood Pieces
- Hardware Set
- Assorted Screws and Nuts
- Assorted Springs
- Additional Assembly Components
- 10 Metal Skee Balls
- Instruction Manual
How It Ships
- Orders placed by noon PST will ship out same day
- Choose your delivery date at checkout
A Hole New Ball Game
Some families are fueled by competition. Whether it’s weekly board game nights or another cutthroat round of “Who gets the last tater tot?” winning is half the fun.
With this portable, DIY Skee-Ball kit, the whole family can build the latest arena for spirited competition. From building the kit together to dominating the scoreboard, it’s family fun from start to finish.
Keep the competitive fire alive, and set a new high score in Family Bonding with the Skee-Ball Making Kit.
- We’ve included all the hardware, sandpaper, and laser-cut plywood he’ll need to make his own desktop Skee-Ball game by himself or with a child.
- Assembling the kit is a low-stress, simple and fun activity for the whole family.
- The game is cleverly designed with a spring launcher to set the ball in motion, because dominating desktop Skee-Ball requires peak finger fitness!
- A unique scorekeeping mechanism takes the hassle out of competition, so he can keep his head in the game and not on his notepad.