Servin’ Bourbon Pack
Oh no! Looks like Servin’ Bourbon Pack is out of stock
Click below to get notified when it's back in stockNotify Me
In The Box
- Oak Bottle Infuser Mini (355 ml)
- Contraband Playing Cards
- Magician's Wood Box
How It Ships
- Orders placed by noon PST will ship out same day
- Choose your delivery date at checkout
Drink and Think
The finer things in life don’t have to be complicated. Take fishing, for instance. Or lying awake at night, pondering conspiracy theories and mysterious, supernatural phenomena. To each their own. You say potato, we say potato.
But pontificating the mysteries of the universe takes time, so we recommend preparing a drink that’s had a while to pour things over. This beer-bottle-sized oak bottle is perfect for tastefully aging a man’s bourbon, or even his beer.
To pass the time, he’ll get to play with an intricate deck of Contraband playing cards. This custom designed deck is inspired by unsolvable mysteries, and societies so secret even the members aren’t sure they’re in them.
That is, if he can manage to unlock the cards from the wooden puzzle box they’re mysteriously sealed in.
The Servin’ Bourbon Pack is the perfect gift for the refined man with more mysterious proclivities.
- The Oak Bottle’s interior is charred to a medium level, possibly by some malcontented spirit...to make sure his drink is smoky and delicious.
- The Contraband playing card box is ornately designed in black foil and contains its own hidden mystery within.