Paella Making Pack
When will it arrive?
In The Box
- Carbon Steel Paella Pan (13")
- Paella Rice (2.2 lbs)
- Saffron (0.8 g)
- Sweet Pimenton (2.6 oz)
- Valencian Paella Cooking Base (34 fl oz)
- Large Wood Paella Spoon
- Paella Recipe Booklet
How It Ships
- Orders placed by noon PST will ship out same day
- Choose your delivery date at checkout
Paella All Day-a
First, he mastered the fine art of toasting bread. Then, he achieved the perfect level of cheesiness with his baked ziti. Now, he's ready to graduate to a new challenge in the kitchen—a dish rich in history and even richer in flavor.
Inspire the aspiring chef with the Paella Making Pack, which contains the tools, ingredients, and techniques he needs to plate palate-pleasing paella. Say that five times fast. Whenever he takes out his paella pan, he'll embark on a flavor voyage to the Valencia region of Spain, where this adventurous entree originated.
Help him dish out the deliciousness, one wooden spoonful at a time, with the Paella Making Pack.
Preparing the Grain of Spain
- The authentic, polished carbon steel paella pan from Culinary Collective is a paella prepper's best friend. It cooks up 4-6 servings, and looks darn classy doing it.
- Paella is all about the rice. Uncle Ben's simply won't fly. Matiz España Traditional Paella Rice will give him the proper grains to create paella, arroz negro, and risotto.
- He'll spice things up with the included Aneto Valencian Paella Cooking Base, Matiz España Saffron Threads and Rey de la Vera Sweet Pimenton (paprika). Fun fact: It takes 150,000 crocus flowers to produce 1 kilogram of saffron.
- Often enjoyed family style, paella is passed around with a wooden spoon. The mango wood paella spoon lets diners scoop up plenty of meat, vegetables, and the carmelized socarrat at the bottom of the pan. Paella pros know that's where the real flavor is.
- Our exclusive Man Crates Paella Recipe Booklet will provide guidance, inspiration, and even a few fun facts about the history of Paella cuisine.