Jerky Tool Box
When will it arrive?
In The Box
- Habanero Beef Jerky (0.5 oz)
- Root Beer Beef Jerky (0.5 oz)
- Whiskey Maple Beef Jerky (0.5 oz)
- Root Beer Habanero Beef Jerky 0.5 oz)
- Ghost Pepper Beef Jerky (0.5 oz)
- Black Pepper Beef Jerky (0.5 oz)
- Garlic Beef Jerky (0.5 oz)
- Honey Bourbon Beef Jerky (0.5 oz)
- Japanese Sesame Beef Jerky (0.5 oz)
- Classic Flavor Beef Jerky (0.5 oz)
- O.G. Hickory Meat Stick (1 oz)
- Che-Potle Meat Stick (1 oz)
- Habenero Meat Stick (1 oz)
- Bar-B-Que Meat Stick (1 oz)
How It Ships
- Some shipping restrictions apply
- Orders placed by noon PST will ship out same day
- Choose your delivery date at checkout
From broken furniture to scraped up knees, dads take a lot of pride in fixing things. And all that fixing can build up quite an appetite.
When Dad’s in need of a hunger fix, make sure he’s got the right tools for the job: delicious jerky morsels that are sure to make him drool. From unique flavors like Root Beer Habanero to traditional beef jerky bites, he’ll enjoy every scrumptious morsel.
This Father’s Day, give him the tools to fix his ravenous hunger pangs, the Jerky Tool Box.
Jun 19th 2019
Overall the flavors were satisfying and I wasn't disappointed by any of them, although there were a few that tasted fairly similar. I was pleasantly surprised by the ghost pepper flavor, which had both a great flavor and a nice kick to it.
You definitely pay a premium for the brand and presentation, but I think it's well executed. It makes a fun gift.
Jun 16th 2019
So I ordered this for my boyfriend for fathers day and was pretty disappointed. I will likely try other crates as this was the first one that I have ordered. This one is literally 25 bucks worth of jerky (jerky is good, no doubt) in a cheap cardboard "toolbox." I take responsibility on not researching further, but there were no reviews and the one that I really wanted was sold out. With shipping this was $65 and it truly just isnt a very good value. Id say try another one that might actually come in a "crate"
Jun 19th 2019
I recived this as a gift from my wife. 9 ounces of jerky for around $60. The jerky is pretty decent but that price is an absolute rip off. You are basically paying for $10-15 worth of jerky and a $50 cardboard toolbox. Would not reccomend.
Man Crates Response: Thanks for your feedback, sorry to hear you were disappointed in the Jerky Tool Box you received. We do our best to offer a great value for the price and we're sorry to hear we missed that mark for you! That being said, we're happy to work with you to make this right, as we stand behind all of our products with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Please reach out to our awesome customer service team by giving us a buzz at 866-902-7260
-Team Man Crates