Brain Buster Crate
Oh no! Looks like we're out of stock for Brain Buster Crate
You can pick a different option or get notified when it's back in stockNotify Me
In The Box
- Safe Cracker 50 Puzzle, Maple and Cherry
- Small Martin's Menace Puzzle
- Save Your Ass Puzzle
- Detour SMART Cookie Dough, 1.3oz
- Detour SMART Banana Nut 1.3oz
- Detour SMART Apple Cinnamon, 1.3oz
How It Ships
- Orders placed by noon PST will ship out same day
- Choose your delivery date at checkout
It’s Brain-ing Men
We consider ourselves to be fitness fanatics, but even we haven’t been able to find a personal trainer who offers a truly “full body” workout. Sure, most trainers can pump up a bicep, and all of them can apparently leave us passive aggressive text messages about skipping leg day. But can any of them whip up a workout that also exercises the most important muscle of all, the human brain?
Luckily, we’ve developed a way to fill this egregious gap in the mainstream fitness market. And now, for the first time ever, any man can unlock the hidden secrets to beefing up his brain.
The Brain Buster Crate has all the equipment and nutrition he’ll need to start making some serious gains in his cranius maximus.
Brain Power Points:
- Made of authentic maple and cherry woods, the two-tone design of the Safecracker 50 puzzle will look fantastic on his desk long after the puzzle’s been solved. And for all the hours until then.
- Created by Martin Gardner, perhaps the greatest puzzle mind of the 20th century, the Martin’s Menace puzzle has a simple premise: just fit the four pieces into the wooden base. How difficult can it be? We’ll let you know if we ever figure it out.
- The final puzzle consists of 10 wooden animal tiles. The goal is to simply remove every animal from the board, while making sure the donkey gets removed last. Saving his ass has never been more difficult.
- To keep him from dehydration, or simple mental fatigue, we’ve included three flavors of Detour Smart Bars to deliciously replenish his body and his brain.
Dec 29th 2018
A great Christmas gift. Crate was difficult to open as it should be. The safecracker puzzle is diabolical and will take me some time.
Dec 25th 2018
Unique but just ok
My husband enjoyed the puzzles and thought it was pretty unique. He said the bars tasted like soap. Was disappointed in the opening of the crate have ordered previously and it took him quite a little effort to get it open, this time around the corner of the crate was already started and he peeled it right off was disappointing.
Dec 28th 2018
I ordered the brain buster crate- the description says it should take 10-15 minutes- my husband got it open in less than a minute. The box looked empty- should have had more filling in it. The products seemed very cheap- definitely not worth $100!! The bars were disgusting!! Very disappointed!!
Man Crates Response: Hey there Sheri,
We're so sorry to hear you were dissapointed in your order. Sounds like your husband has some superb crate opening skills, it takes a varying amount of skill and strength to open our crates, and much like pickle jars, no two are sealed quite the same. We're also bummed to hear the gift didn't quite hit the mark. Give us a call at 866-902-7260 and we'll do our best to make things right, even if that means setting up a cost free return pickup for you.
-Team Man Crates